Author Topic: How do you clear, or unassign a DHS hotkey?
Chazcon
Title: FOR THE VITAE!
Registered: Dec 11, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 5,149
User ID: 541,776
Subject: How do you clear, or unassign a DHS hotkey?
I can assign a different key, but how does one remove a key assignment from an event?

-----signature-----
Chazcon - Aluvian swordsman
You say, "FOR THE VITAE!"
Ru tells you, "CHAZ!"
Simply Red tells you, "I am SO not recovering your body!"
-- Good times.
Link to this post
Zegeger
Registered: Apr 27, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 965
User ID: 92,000
As far as I know you can't, however just uncheck the checkbox on the right to disable the hotkey.

-----signature-----
Zegeger - HG - 246 - Axe
AgentZ - http://decal.zegeger.net
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy." - Edgar Bergen
"Imagination is more important then knowledge." - Albert Einstein
Link to this post
MT_Gouru
Registered: ????
Extended Info (if available)