Author Topic: Spell reference table updated
Digero
Registered: Oct 21, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 7,359
User ID: 729,875
Subject: Spell reference table updated
I just updated the spells.csv table for the first time since ToD. It's an export of spell information available from Decal's FileService (the replacement for SpellFilter), and can be useful if you're writing a plugin that deals with spells. Open it in a spreadsheet program like Excel or Google Spreadsheets.

I also made it pretty in Excel 2007 beta; it's easier to sort and the boolean values are green checks and red X's: spells.xlsx (you need to have Excel 2007 to open it).

I'll try to update the files each month; they'll be available at: http://decal.acasylum.com/devlinks.php

-----signature-----
[LotRO] Digero (Guardian), Digrim (Burglar), Dignite (LM), Azrea (Hunter) - Landroval
[AC] Digero, Lyera, Draxxe - Leafcull (Retired)
[CoH] Devil's Zealot, Scinta, Izzard - Guardian (Retired)
Digero's AC Decal Plugins: http://decal.acasylum.com
Link to this post
Tofino
Title: Pika! Pika!
Pika-noob!

Registered: May 14, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 35,352
User ID: 96,367
Does this mean Target Info is fixed? happy

(Can't check, update, or anything, as I'm working plain )

-----signature-----
WoW - Dawnbringer - Horde
- Chef Tofi (BE Tankdin) - Tofino (Orc Hunter) - Tofidots (BE Lock)
Link to this post
Digero
Registered: Oct 21, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 7,359
User ID: 729,875
Target info's been fixed for a week wink . Get the update here: http://decal.acasylum.com/target_info.php

-----signature-----
[LotRO] Digero (Guardian), Digrim (Burglar), Dignite (LM), Azrea (Hunter) - Landroval
[AC] Digero, Lyera, Draxxe - Leafcull (Retired)
[CoH] Devil's Zealot, Scinta, Izzard - Guardian (Retired)
Digero's AC Decal Plugins: http://decal.acasylum.com
Link to this post
Tofino
Title: Pika! Pika!
Pika-noob!

Registered: May 14, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 35,352
User ID: 96,367
I'm not dumb, but I play a dumb guy on television silly .

Thanks Dig hugs

-----signature-----
WoW - Dawnbringer - Horde
- Chef Tofi (BE Tankdin) - Tofino (Orc Hunter) - Tofidots (BE Lock)
Link to this post
Chazcon
Title: FOR THE VITAE!
Registered: Dec 11, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 5,149
User ID: 541,776
Nice work, very useful

-----signature-----
Chazcon - Aluvian swordsman
You say, "FOR THE VITAE!"
Ru tells you, "CHAZ!"
Simply Red tells you, "I am SO not recovering your body!"
-- Good times.
Link to this post
Ftuoil_XelRasH
Registered: Feb 9, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 9,713
User ID: 67,385
Feeblemind is wrong in your debuf xml.
I looked back at your old versions and it appears to have been broken for a long time

FOG> (DEBUG) - Effect Detected: 29
FOG> (DEBUG) - Object Effected: 1343750724
FOG> GUILD MEMBER: Blue Light Special Is now Feeblemind Vuled
You cast Hearts on Sleeves on Blue Light Special, surpassing Hearts on Sleeves

to fix it change

<effect id="15" name="Feeblemind" icon="&amp;H6001388" type="Crit"/>

<effect id="29" name="Feeblemind" icon="&amp;H6001388" type="Crit"/>

-----signature-----
Killing Farmers since 1999!
http://ac.circleofseven.com
Link to this post
Digero
Registered: Oct 21, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 7,359
User ID: 729,875
Ftuoil, Hearts on Sleeves is Deception Ineptitude, which uses effect #29 ("Useless Inepts")

I'm not at my home computer to test it right now, but according to the spell table Feeblemind is effect 15 and the debuffs.xml file is correct.

FOG appears to be incorrect wink

-----signature-----
[LotRO] Digero (Guardian), Digrim (Burglar), Dignite (LM), Azrea (Hunter) - Landroval
[AC] Digero, Lyera, Draxxe - Leafcull (Retired)
[CoH] Devil's Zealot, Scinta, Izzard - Guardian (Retired)
Digero's AC Decal Plugins: http://decal.acasylum.com
Link to this post
Ftuoil_XelRasH
Registered: Feb 9, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 9,713
User ID: 67,385
Hmm

I will look again, thanks hugs

-----signature-----
Killing Farmers since 1999!
http://ac.circleofseven.com
Link to this post

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Powered by PHP