Author Topic: Dereth Explorer 0.3.0.0 now available
Gawa_Ibn_Edwas
Registered: ????
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 0
User ID: 0
Subject: Dereth Explorer 0.3.0.0 now available
A new version of Dereth Explorer is now available. Here's a list of changes:

* Ported everything to .Net 2.0
* New user interface. Should allow you to access function more easily, while providing more space to display the map.
* Extract maps from the cell.dat, using different map formats, such as a height map.
* Added scrollbars for the map. Can be toggled on/off at will.
* Rewritten serverside scripts for update functions & moved to different host.
* Implemented item visibility based on zoom level.
* Remembers your settings when existing (instead of loading the default profile).
* Visibility profiles also store map location and zoom level.
* Added a few extra options to the options panel, such as colors for the different map types
* Better recognision of dungeon maps for the CoD database. When you select this database and rightclick on a dungeon, a map will be available in 90% of the cases.
* DServ now comes with an 'auto' mode. This will auto detect the AC client and create a server for it. No longer will you have to create a server manually each time you start a client.
* There's an update button in DServ to update the memlocs automatically (meaning: download them from the Dereth Explorer website).
* A favorites list can be used to keep track of often used locations.
* NPCs and vendors have been added.
* New help file.
* Overal bugfixing. Most notibly, a workaround is in place for the AC Spedia locations which had incorrect positions.
* Proxy settings now apply to the download of maps, updates and Dserv memlocs. A seperate icon is placed in the start menu to easily access the proxy settings.
* Dungeon maps should be displayed a little faster
* Exclude locations from routing. Helps to avoid generating a route taking you to a dungeon that takes a long time or cannot be done by your character level. Exclusions can be set per character, just like recalls.
* A seperate installer is available for installing DServ only.

Download: http://www.direlands.net/derethexplorer
Screenshot: http://www.direlands.net/derethexplorer/screenshots/de_screen1.jpg

Have fun happy