Subject: AmmoGimp 1.0.0.0 Released
AmmoGimp 1.0.0.0

This is a plugin for archers that automaticly equips arrows

- When you equip a missile weapon it looks what kind of imbue it is
and equips the correct arrowtype in case of a rending imbue.
- When you cast a vuln that same elemental arrow will be equipped.

Verry simple and easy to use but adds alot to the gameplay.

Download at www.xs4all.nl/~rqs/AmmoGimpInstaller.msi

Source code is also available in vb.net there

-----signature-----
Link to this post
immortalbob
Title: AC Vault Staff
I am batman!

Registered: Feb 24, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 11,708
User ID: 649,929
what if you are out of that kind of ammo? can it autofletch what you need also?

-----signature-----
ImmortalBob, Axer Extraordinaire
+Turbine Sappho tells you, "I am starting to think you are immortal"
Link to this post
Losado
Registered: ????
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 0
User ID: 0
>what if you are out of that kind of ammo? can it autofletch what you need also?

yes, I guess that was the next step,
I did update it with autofletching which is only available if you have fletching trained.
It only looks for deadly wrapped bundles

-----signature-----
Link to this post
immortalbob
Title: AC Vault Staff
I am batman!

Registered: Feb 24, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 11,708
User ID: 649,929
very cool grin

gonna start playing my archer more soon, will be using this grin

-----signature-----
ImmortalBob, Axer Extraordinaire
+Turbine Sappho tells you, "I am starting to think you are immortal"
Link to this post
TheMasterKato
Registered: Aug 28, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 5,355
User ID: 709,598
This is awesome thanks. Where does it get its info for default arrow head type?
And is this changeable?

-----signature-----
Wild Mojo lvl 275 Wildone lvl 275 Wild Blueguy lvl 275
Wildbill lvl 275 Wild Thang lvl 270 Mrbill lvl 275
Dark Mahl lvl 275 Too Much Crap lvl 275
Wild Darkside lvl 275 Way Too Much Crap lvl 275
Da Oracle lvl 275 Mojos Ho lvl 272 Treasures lvl 272
Link to this post
immortalbob
Title: AC Vault Staff
I am batman!

Registered: Feb 24, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 11,708
User ID: 649,929
it ID's the wielded bow, and switches to the correct arrow for the rend i believe.

-----signature-----
ImmortalBob, Axer Extraordinaire
+Turbine Sappho tells you, "I am starting to think you are immortal"
Link to this post
Drakier
Registered: ????
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 0
User ID: 0
I don't see a need for Auto-Fletch personally... I think if you're out of that kind of ammo, it should try the next best thing until you're completely out of ammo, in which case, it would stop doing anything.

I can only see bad things from a plugin which allows archers to automatically do everything in hunting... I can see this as being used as a tool for ELTank or LifeTank if the Auto-Fletch is put in.... without Auto-Fletch I think it has less UCM meritand more of a playing/hunting aid.

Not that my opinion matters that much, but at least think about it.

I can only see bad things from a plugin which allows archers to automatically do everything in hunting... I can see this as being used as a tool for ELTank or LifeTank if the Auto-Fletch is put in.... without Auto-Fletch I think it has less UCM meritand more of a playing/hunting aid.

ElTank already auto-fletches.

Don't know about LTX.

So this plugin wouldn't be needed with ElTank. That arguement would be invalid for that purpose.

The Plugin sounds like a fine archers aid.