Subject: Where is that post old pms thread at?
From: XXXXX needs_ign_merge$$$
To: the_black_panther_x
Date Sent: 4/30/01 10:24am
Date Read: 4/30/01 10:32am
Subject: RE: lvl 32 DT account
Body: stats i think are around185/115/175/150/60/60
has 2 atlan axes, hollow axe and dagger
axe skill at 200 base, melle at around 200 base

-----signature-----
"I want 53 million dollars for my calloused hands, like the Bush administration gave to the Taliban"
"I'll kill you and take your land like an Israeli expansion"-Immortal Technique
"I'll put his whole family in boxes like the Brady Bunch"-Joe Budden.
Link to this post
the_black_panther_x
Title: I'm a son of a gun, want to meet my parents?
Registered: Sep 21, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 34,478
User ID: 45,439
From: XXXXXX
To: the_black_panther_x
Date Sent: 4/30/01 8:42am
Date Read: 4/30/01 8:49am
Subject: RE: UA account
Body: I can do pics of the stats. The UA gal can cast 5's in creature and item and 6's in life comfortable and with minimum buffing required.

I'll need some time to strip the char of the stuff, as they're used as mules right now. I'll send the pics soon and we'll go from there.

Private ebay auction is fine, although my ebay feedback is impeccable. Check out the name 'igoresha'. I do selling and buying there.

-----signature-----
"I want 53 million dollars for my calloused hands, like the Bush administration gave to the Taliban"
"I'll kill you and take your land like an Israeli expansion"-Immortal Technique
"I'll put his whole family in boxes like the Brady Bunch"-Joe Budden.
Link to this post
the_black_panther_x
Title: I'm a son of a gun, want to meet my parents?
Registered: Sep 21, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 34,478
User ID: 45,439

This is from XXXX warning me of some faggot complaining about me on the Mod board.......

From: I don't want to be banned......
To: the_black_panther_x
Date Sent: 7/29/02 12:16pm
Date Read: 7/29/02 3:39pm
Subject: change your sig
Body: korwan made a complaint on the mod board

korwan
Registered: Mar 00
Date Posted: 10:43am Subject: RE: Official
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=33775919&start=33776959

the name "the_black_pantherx" offends me greatly, as does his sig.

"-----signature-----

"All power to the people!!" --Huey Newton
"...by any means necessary" --Malcolm X
"Trees we got lifted by made our feet dangle"-The Coup
http://www.blackpanther.org/
http://www.powerlevel.net/ "

as a caucasian, I feel as if his beliefs of racial intolerance and hate are being pressed on me. This is not the kind of enviroment I like to be around when I post.

what a prick

From: Edited out to avoid a ban
To: the_black_panther_x
Date Sent: 7/29/02 6:44pm
Date Read: 7/29/02 7:04pm
Subject: RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

Body: Basically cause you think TLS is so Evil that it should be wiped out. Ive always been anti since I started playing on Darktide 1.5 years ago. Ive never logged, plogged, stolen, hacked, etc... and I keep the shit talk to a minimum. You might be suprised, but I can say that 95% of TLS is just like this. Blood is too god damn strong, now that they're getting whooped, they're still strong. The only thing that keeps Blood from becoming to powerful is TLS. Sometimes, to beat someone, you gotta copy a few things about them. No, I dont mean the plogging and cheating, but the size of our guild, our chains, and our recruiting tactics are what keeps Blood down. Think about it this way, If Gen, the old NWA, and Samite were still around, we'd all be in deep shit right now. Blood would probally have around 18k+ members, NWA and GEN would still be fighting each other constantly, and all the other antis would still be raiding Samite full time like always. Then Blood could sit back and take all the dungeons they'd feel like it because no one would be there to stop them. TLS is the force made to control Blood. Wherever you go, Sith, Sub, AE, etc.. you're gonna see alot of TLS, and alot of Bloods. I dunno about you, but If I was an anti, I'd be happy to see all those TLS there to back us up. We're not here to cause grief to people and piss people off. We're here to give people an alternative to Blood. How many ppl arent in Blood today cause of TLS? As long as they're in TLS, they're fighting for our cause, and following our rules. And we do boot ploggers, cause my long time vassal is a good example of that. I think, for a guild as big as ours, we've kept a pretty good guild together. Hell, I even left once cause I thought our recruiting tactics were shit. But you know what, those guys who join and are trash are usually gone in a few weeks anyways. I honestly dont know what you think is so wrong about TLS. What? That we recruit Bloods? Look at Twista and Cornithean, both are great people. Twista raids/defends all the time, and he has never logged from anyone ig that I have seen. Same with Cornn. You guys sound like a broken record, chewing up the Blood propaganda like the tools you are. Blood WANTS YOU to war us. How many times has blood said "when are the antis gonna stand up to tls". Stand up to TLS for what? For clearing out dungeons that blood owned? For giving antis a super chain where they could actually reach lvl 100+? For kicking Blood's ass? Just cause one idiot or two plog in our guild doesnt mean we're trash. You want to war us? Look at BRN. I see those clowns maybe once a week, all they do is sit on the boards talking shit all day because there home is constantly populated by TLS (Danbys). Look at TAO, I havent seen one TAO in 3 weeks. I used to see them all the time, same with BRN. TLS is a very active monarchy, we've got people ONLINE 24/7, how are you guys gonna compete with that? And for what? Think about it man. Like Manuva said in your post "why are we supposed to war tls?" . Until you give me a good reason to take down TLS and letting Blood take over the server, Im gonna think your an idiot.

-----signature-----
"I want 53 million dollars for my calloused hands, like the Bush administration gave to the Taliban"
"I'll kill you and take your land like an Israeli expansion"-Immortal Technique
"I'll put his whole family in boxes like the Brady Bunch"-Joe Budden.
Link to this post
onlyoneprorida
Registered: ????
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 0
User ID: 0
last one too long

racial bias one, funny .. but strange

posting pms is a bannable offense. im an expert on these matters.

ATLANS !!!

Title: I'm a son of a gun, want to meet my parents?
Registered: Sep 21, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 34,478
User ID: 45,439
onlyoneprorida posted:
last one too long

racial bias one, funny .. but strange

posting pms is a bannable offense. im an expert on these matters.

ATLANS !!!

Yeah, I kind of forgot about that.

Hopefully removing the names of people who sent is OK.

I have never been banned, would be funny to get banned now.

-----signature-----
"I want 53 million dollars for my calloused hands, like the Bush administration gave to the Taliban"
"I'll kill you and take your land like an Israeli expansion"-Immortal Technique
"I'll put his whole family in boxes like the Brady Bunch"-Joe Budden.
Link to this post

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Powered by PHP