Author Topic: How many pages of Private Messages do you have?
Arch_Magi
Title: The Lord of Chaos
Registered: Oct 31, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 102,020
User ID: 733,498
Subject: How many pages of Private Messages do you have?
... and will most likely lose once the merge happens?

395 here.

From: Cao_Yong
To: Arch_Magi
Date Sent: 12/14/02 2:11am
Date Read: 12/14/02 5:40pm
Subject: amuli legs
Body: Hello,

In case you don't check your thread on the amuli legs you are looking for.

I have a pair of black w/light blue trim amuli legs al 180+ and w(4). If you are interested I will log in and get the rest of the info

From: Hopscotch2 1356 posts
To: Motar98 23096 posts
Date Sent: 1/31/03 8:05pm
Date Read: 2/1/03 9:17pm
Subject: Flaming Cestus 4.8-12
Body: hi there
you won the fire cestus for 1 small. let me know when you would like to pick it up and your game name. my game name is rubydoo happy
i can log on now if you'd like to meet tonight
thanks

-----signature-----
"So I FINALLY make someone's Sig..."SpaceNinja13
"Yeah, billions of people are noobs. Let's try convincing them." EbonDragon
" make out? screw that. Stick it in already" Zellokiia
" we don't loot here in Texas. Everyone owns guns." Gingersnap727
Jade_Shyn
Link to this post
Motar98
Title: cool guy
Registered: Jan 4, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 22,669
User ID: 755,351
my first non ac pm in 04 and the link still works

http://i.flowgo.com/greetings/madeapoop/madeapoop.swf

-----signature-----
"So I FINALLY make someone's Sig..."SpaceNinja13
"Yeah, billions of people are noobs. Let's try convincing them." EbonDragon
" make out? screw that. Stick it in already" Zellokiia
" we don't loot here in Texas. Everyone owns guns." Gingersnap727
Jade_Shyn
Link to this post
Lynea
Title: Dances with Trolls
Registered: Jul 26, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 80,243
User ID: 280,742
Arch_Magi posted:
Lynea posted:
813 pages

doh!

shock

Damn woman, and I thought I talked a lot!

Well, I used to not have access to any kind of IM at work, so anyone that wanted to chat had to PM me. Then there was the years of modding that resulted in lots of PMs. I've probably only sent/received a couple dozen in the last three years.

-----signature-----
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
"It's crazy that the board newbies think I am a Liberal and B_T is a neo-con." - Gustaive_MT
"God left a very clear instruction to Adam. The ****head couldn't even follow that." - -Abednego-
Link to this post
FineYoungCannibals
Title: Top of the food chain
Registered: Jul 14, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 73,108
User ID: 822,330
2734

From: Kutrina_Draggon 18265 posts
To: Kordirn
Date Sent: 11/12/07 3:53pm
Date Read: 11/12/07 4:51pm
Subject: linky please?
Body: Need linky to the 2 girls 1 cup thing, never seen that one.

Thanks!

laugh

From: XXXXXXX
To: Immortal_Haze
Date Sent: 8/22/04 4:06pm
Date Read: 8/22/04 7:55pm
Subject: Profanity
Body: Please avoid using "Christ" as an exclamation in posts.

Thank you,

XXXXXXX

-----signature-----
flag
"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we
enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." FDR
Link to this post
Kordirn
Title: Pirate Prince
Registered: Apr 19, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,192
User ID: 915,876
I have some warnings from Gaevran. sad

From: jungalist
To: Immortal_Haze
Date Sent: 3/18/02 7:52pm
Date Read: 3/18/02 7:53pm
Subject: re: your post on the house thread...
Body: none of my damn business, but i'd ask for a reputable 3rd party for the exchange...

check this "account sales" persons post history... it is all houses and villa's and matty robes... all on different servers. doesn't mean anything, but SOUNDS like someone who rips people off for smalls/gsa/diamond shields (doesn't release the house), and ebays the ill-gotten goods.

anyways, not saying this is whats going on, but i am just tired of seeing peeps get ripped off with the cottage scam. peace

-----signature-----
flag
"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we
enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them." FDR
Link to this post
AkagiyamaMissile
Title: Lord of the Lactose Intolerant
Registered: Apr 22, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 40,523
User ID: 793,759
25.

-----signature-----
Stupidity is hard to get rid of, but at least I can admit I have a problem -Mithan-
Gobble Gobble Mother******! -Thankskilling
and off course divers license don't count either this sucks balls.-FD
Bring it on like Donkey Kong
Link to this post
TheUnholyGhost
Title: Mr. Subtle
Registered: Apr 4, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 28,967
User ID: 18,463
331 pages

From:
Gharik_AO_needs_ign_merge$$$

TheUnholyGhost

Date Sent:
3/15/01 4:45pm

Date Read:
3/16/01 12:39pm

Subject:
8-15 Lightning

Body:
Bro,
As you know I have my 8-15 +7 Attack BDVI SKIV Aluvian Lightning Mace. I can't trade it because it's my pride and joy but if you find someone that has one that you are looking for and need some additional trade fodder let me know and I'll be happy to pitch in what I can.

Your friend,

Gharik the Cleric

-----signature-----
The Ghost
Ryan Giggs, the Legend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GxhYklM_3M
Glory Glory Man United: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6WuMtdMVq8
Link to this post
-Prismatic-
Title: Keeper of the Ratings
Reg Thread Offendr

Registered: Nov 18, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 159,796
User ID: 739,411
There may be a PM archiving tool available sometime today possibly. Maybe.

-----signature-----
_____.........--------===*
The More You Know.
Take what you want from this life. It's yours.
Weight Loss Since Jan 1, 2011: Start: 263.1lbs - Current: 185.5 lbs
Lost to Date: 77.6 Lbs. http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/uXH
Link to this post
alamo_We
Title: Remember
Registered: Aug 22, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 8,225
User ID: 337,802
From: LegionofLight 17841 posts
To: alamo_We 8672 posts
Date Sent: 1/6/03 8:40pm
Date Read: 1/7/03 2:13am
Subject: Warning ( Homosexual slang )
Body:
This warning is being sent because you have been caught breaking the ToS on the forums.

The use of homosexual slang, especially when used in a derogatory manner, is not allowed on the forums.

It is very easy for the mods to find ToS violations of this sort, now that we have the word search tool.

Repeat violations of this sort will result in a ban.

( be aware that the above also goes for use of profanity - it's not allowed, and we can easily find offenders, now )

Reminder : just because someone else said it first, or somewhere else, does not make it ok to post ToS violating content on the forums.

From: LegionofLight 17841 posts
To: alamo_We 8672 posts
Date Sent: 1/7/03 11:13am
Date Read: 1/7/03 11:14am
Subject: RE: Warning ( Homosexual slang )
Body: You'll need to check your history : I went through and caught a bunch of violations with the search tool last night.

If memory serves me right, you copy/pasted a conversation from somewhere else that had the ToS violation included in the text : you need to self censor if you "quote" someone, because you are responsible for what you post with your user name.

-----signature-----
No eternal reward will forgive us now
For wasting the dawn.
Link to this post
Kordirn
Title: Pirate Prince
Registered: Apr 19, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,192
User ID: 915,876
From: -Foxy- 110092 posts
To: Kordirn 23446 posts
Date Sent: 5/26/10 1:18pm
Date Read: 5/26/10 2:46pm
Subject: hey
Body: just letting you know that the hump day thread was moved off due to inappropriate pics. animal porn isn't allowed happy

From: Aimhi_WE 2218 posts
To: AkagiyamaMissile 41098 posts
Date Sent: 8/26/03 9:58am
Date Read: 8/27/03 2:23pm
Subject: Yo Bro
Body: I finally scored some majors for ecthelion

1. Major Focus
2. Major endurance
3. Major Item tink
4. (pending) Major Str

Some I need to raise skills a little to use, but at least my tinker numbers are going to be even higher

------dear lord...2003 was such another world/life. plain

-----signature-----
Stupidity is hard to get rid of, but at least I can admit I have a problem -Mithan-
Gobble Gobble Mother******! -Thankskilling
and off course divers license don't count either this sucks balls.-FD
Bring it on like Donkey Kong
Link to this post
Kordirn
Title: Pirate Prince
Registered: Apr 19, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,192
User ID: 915,876
Kutrina_Draggon 18265 posts
To: Kordirn 23447 posts
Date Sent: 11/13/07 12:21pm
Date Read: 11/13/07 1:09pm
Subject: RE: linky please?
Body: Oh my GOD!

I couldn't watch it all the way through. After seeing the girls puke on each other, then have that big blob of shit between them....that was enough.

<vomits>

You were right....I shouldn't have asked.

What kind of demented people do that? That's just disgusting!

Body: just letting you know that the hump day thread was moved off due to inappropriate pics. animal porn isn't allowed happy

LOL! At least Foxy was HAPPY about the animal porn!! laugh

/e nudges Foxy with elbow "HA! Am I rite?!?!?"

/e runs away

-----signature-----
Stupidity is hard to get rid of, but at least I can admit I have a problem -Mithan-
Gobble Gobble Mother******! -Thankskilling
and off course divers license don't count either this sucks balls.-FD
Bring it on like Donkey Kong
Link to this post
-Prismatic-
Title: Keeper of the Ratings
Reg Thread Offendr

Registered: Nov 18, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 159,796
User ID: 739,411
AkagiyamaMissile posted:
Kordirn posted:
From: -Foxy- 110092 posts
To: Kordirn 23446 posts
Date Sent: 5/26/10 1:18pm
Date Read: 5/26/10 2:46pm
Body: just letting you know that the hump day thread was moved off due to inappropriate pics. animal porn isn't allowed happy

LOL! At least Foxy was HAPPY about the animal porn!! laugh

/e nudges Foxy with elbow "HA! Am I rite?!?!?"

/e runs away

That happens when you copy an emote.

-----signature-----
_____.........--------===*
The More You Know.
Take what you want from this life. It's yours.
Weight Loss Since Jan 1, 2011: Start: 263.1lbs - Current: 185.5 lbs
Lost to Date: 77.6 Lbs. http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/uXH
Link to this post
AkagiyamaMissile
Title: Lord of the Lactose Intolerant
Registered: Apr 22, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 40,523
User ID: 793,759
Kordirn posted:
Kutrina_Draggon 18265 posts
To: Kordirn 23447 posts
Date Sent: 11/13/07 12:21pm
Date Read: 11/13/07 1:09pm

From: Ravynmagi 29978 posts
To: Kordirn 23448 posts
Date Sent: 10/18/10 7:51am
Date Read: 10/18/10 8:37am
Subject: Top 10 PC Games That We All Want on a Console
Body: Hello Kordirn,

Your reply was moderated for a personal attack.

board: Game Console
thread: http://vnboards.ign.com/game_console_general_board/b23035/113890102/r113894175/
violation: personal attack

context: If only your mom had a trojan.

Body: just letting you know that the hump day thread was moved off due to inappropriate pics. animal porn isn't allowed happy

LOL! At least Foxy was HAPPY about the animal porn!! laugh

/e nudges Foxy with elbow "HA! Am I rite?!?!?"

/e runs away

Ah it wasnt the word happy. For some reason copy and paste turned happy to happy

Body: just letting you know that the hump day thread was moved off due to inappropriate pics. animal porn isn't allowed happy

LOL! At least Foxy was HAPPY about the animal porn!! laugh

/e nudges Foxy with elbow "HA! Am I rite?!?!?"

/e runs away

That happens when you copy an emote.

I....I know Pris....I was just....

-----signature-----
Stupidity is hard to get rid of, but at least I can admit I have a problem -Mithan-
Gobble Gobble Mother******! -Thankskilling
and off course divers license don't count either this sucks balls.-FD
Bring it on like Donkey Kong
Link to this post
Kordirn
Title: Pirate Prince
Registered: Apr 19, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,192
User ID: 915,876
That mod was for me posting a gif of two dogs screwing and once the male dog finishes he vomits.

-----signature-----
ooOooo oOoOO OOo
Link to this post
-Prismatic-
Title: Keeper of the Ratings
Reg Thread Offendr

Registered: Nov 18, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 159,796
User ID: 739,411
AkagiyamaMissile posted:
-Prismatic- posted:
AkagiyamaMissile posted:
[quote=Kordirn]From: -Foxy- 110092 posts
To: Kordirn 23446 posts
Date Sent: 5/26/10 1:18pm
Date Read: 5/26/10 2:46pm
Body: just letting you know that the hump day thread was moved off due to inappropriate pics. animal porn isn't allowed happy

LOL! At least Foxy was HAPPY about the animal porn!! laugh

/e nudges Foxy with elbow "HA! Am I rite?!?!?"

/e runs away

That happens when you copy an emote.

I....I know Pris....I was just....

[/quote]

Shoot sorry, I'm thinking "progmatically" at the moment tongue

-----signature-----
_____.........--------===*
The More You Know.
Take what you want from this life. It's yours.
Weight Loss Since Jan 1, 2011: Start: 263.1lbs - Current: 185.5 lbs
Lost to Date: 77.6 Lbs. http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/uXH
Link to this post
AkagiyamaMissile
Title: Lord of the Lactose Intolerant
Registered: Apr 22, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 40,523
User ID: 793,759
Kordirn posted:
That mod was for me posting a gif of two dogs screwing and once the male dog finishes he vomits.

I got a finger-wag from Foxy (and a thread delete) for posting the altered version where it's Schwarzenegger's face on the HUMP dog and his maid was the face of the receiver. I titled the thread something along the lines of 'Schwarzenegger sex tape released!'

It was doing well until it got the shutdown. sad

DAT FOXY! cry

-----signature-----
Stupidity is hard to get rid of, but at least I can admit I have a problem -Mithan-
Gobble Gobble Mother******! -Thankskilling
and off course divers license don't count either this sucks balls.-FD
Bring it on like Donkey Kong
Link to this post
AkagiyamaMissile
Title: Lord of the Lactose Intolerant
Registered: Apr 22, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 40,523
User ID: 793,759
LOL Pris.. hugs tongue

-----signature-----
Stupidity is hard to get rid of, but at least I can admit I have a problem -Mithan-
Gobble Gobble Mother******! -Thankskilling
and off course divers license don't count either this sucks balls.-FD
Bring it on like Donkey Kong
Link to this post
Kordirn
Title: Pirate Prince
Registered: Apr 19, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,192
User ID: 915,876
Foxy honestly is nicest mod I have dealt with on the vnboards.

-----signature-----
ooOooo oOoOO OOo
Link to this post
-Prismatic-
Title: Keeper of the Ratings
Reg Thread Offendr

Registered: Nov 18, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 159,796
User ID: 739,411
Kordirn posted:
Foxy honestly is nicest mod I have dealt with on the vnboards.

Murron gets my vote.

-----signature-----
_____.........--------===*
The More You Know.
Take what you want from this life. It's yours.
Weight Loss Since Jan 1, 2011: Start: 263.1lbs - Current: 185.5 lbs
Lost to Date: 77.6 Lbs. http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/uXH
Link to this post
Ferrydust
Title: Iron Chef Jennifer
Registered: Sep 4, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 10,382
User ID: 711,372
8

-----signature-----
I, on the other hand, prefer a command-line system 'cause i'm so hardcore
/north /north *You encounter an [Avatar of the god Set]!*
/cast sheild *sheild spell unavailable*
/csat shield *csat: unknown command*
*[Avatar of Set] beheads [Peasant]*
Link to this post
AkagiyamaMissile
Title: Lord of the Lactose Intolerant
Registered: Apr 22, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 40,523
User ID: 793,759
-Prismatic- posted:
Kordirn posted:
Foxy honestly is nicest mod I have dealt with on the vnboards.

Murron gets my vote.

Foxy and Murron BOTH.

I still feel so bad posting a pic that had been 'trapped' when hotlinked.

It was past my edit time, and 'The Producer Of The World's Bestest Cookies' had to delete the pic that turned into a 'big black booty porn' .gif.

doh!

-----signature-----
Stupidity is hard to get rid of, but at least I can admit I have a problem -Mithan-
Gobble Gobble Mother******! -Thankskilling
and off course divers license don't count either this sucks balls.-FD
Bring it on like Donkey Kong
Link to this post
-Ducky-
Registered: Jun 1, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 19,341
User ID: 143,553
Read Messages: 83

-----signature-----
Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. ~ Jack Layton
Link to this post
DunesVladHarkonnen
Title: Moderator
Probably on Vacation

Registered: Mar 29, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 25,745
User ID: 785,027
-Prismatic- posted:
Kordirn posted:
Foxy honestly is nicest mod I have dealt with on the vnboards.

Murron gets my vote.

This.

Also, Pris, find a way to walk all the admin notes. Do it. Do it.

-----signature-----
There's some delight in ale and wine,
And some in girls with ankles fine,
But my delight, yes, always mine,
Is to dance with Jak o' the Shadows.
Link to this post
the_tessa
Title: I can touch my toes!
Registered: Mar 24, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 22,478
User ID: 782,432
48

1st one

From: Cuttlery
To: the_tessa
Date Sent: 3/24/03 11:49pm
Date Read: 3/25/03 8:06pm
Subject: You are hot
Body: That is all

-----signature-----
Elitist
devil 01-02-06
___________________________
http://rivergrows.blogspot.com/
Link to this post
AkagiyamaMissile
Title: Lord of the Lactose Intolerant
Registered: Apr 22, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 40,523
User ID: 793,759
the_tessa posted:
48

1st one

From: Cuttlery
To: the_tessa
Date Sent: 3/24/03 11:49pm
Date Read: 3/25/03 8:06pm
Body: That is all

And thus, the seed was planted for a beautiful home and family. love

From: Cuttlery
To: the_tessa
Date Sent: 3/24/03 11:49pm
Date Read: 3/25/03 8:06pm
Body: That is all

And thus, the seed was planted for a beautiful home and family. love

We met in 2002

-----signature-----
Elitist
devil 01-02-06
___________________________
http://rivergrows.blogspot.com/
Link to this post
Kordirn
Title: Pirate Prince
Registered: Apr 19, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,192
User ID: 915,876
Perhaps he didn't mean that kind of seed.

From: {old}Antor_ff
To: Rhodoman
Date Sent: 7/25/01 10:48am
Date Read: 7/29/01 9:30pm
Body: i didnt accept ur offer to low

I got a LOT of those. ;^)

Rho

-----signature-----
Rho is correct. - Varece
Venit hiems quidquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur
Referring to illegal aliens as 'immigrants' is the same as referring to shoplifters as 'shoppers' - Dorvinion
Link to this post
Rhodoman
Registered: Jun 14, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 80,454
User ID: 154,069
.Sylva. posted:
And once he did, the accolades started rolling in via PM.
mischief
Might be time to hunt through the archives . . . . .

Rho

-----signature-----
Rho is correct. - Varece
Venit hiems quidquid Latine dictum sit altum viditur
Referring to illegal aliens as 'immigrants' is the same as referring to shoplifters as 'shoppers' - Dorvinion
Link to this post
Brandun
Registered: Jan 23, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 34,522
User ID: 627,054
50 pages of sent messages

-----signature-----
Everything will be OK in the end
If it's not OK, it's not the end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFaLUZ2rf4&feature=share
Link to this post
-Ashon-
Registered: May 17, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 4,323
User ID: 25,116
A whopping 8 pages.

Some nice memories...and surprises in there too.

-----signature-----
Telgrym - Vagabond/Burglar
Master of Deception/Stealth
Picker of Locks/Master Cook
Bat/Chaotic Serenity
Link to this post
murron2
Title: Bloom where you are planted!
Registered: Jan 6, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 18,004
User ID: 595,429
AkagiyamaMissile posted:
-Prismatic- posted:
Kordirn posted:
Foxy honestly is nicest mod I have dealt with on the vnboards.

Murron gets my vote.

Foxy and Murron BOTH.

I still feel so bad posting a pic that had been 'trapped' when hotlinked.

It was past my edit time, and 'The Producer Of The World's Bestest Cookies' had to delete the pic that turned into a 'big black booty porn' .gif.

doh!

hugs

Truly...

~Murron~

-----signature-----
PEACE...
it means to be in the midst
of noise, trouble and strife
and still be calm
in your heart.
Link to this post
murron2
Title: Bloom where you are planted!
Registered: Jan 6, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 18,004
User ID: 595,429
DunesVladHarkonnen posted:
-Prismatic- posted:
Kordirn posted:
Foxy honestly is nicest mod I have dealt with on the vnboards.

Murron gets my vote.

This.

Also, Pris, find a way to walk all the admin notes. Do it. Do it.

hugs

Truly...

~Murron~

-----signature-----
PEACE...
it means to be in the midst
of noise, trouble and strife
and still be calm
in your heart.
Link to this post
Silverwuf
Title: Have trike will babble
Registered: Jul 5, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 32,296
User ID: 225,902
102... dayum, I've been here a long time.

Silver

-----signature-----
Women who behave themselves rarely make history.
My Give-A-Damn's Busted.
http://www.thewufs.com/2003venture/motortrike.htm
Link to this post
Achim_LC
Title: Knuckle Dragging Thug
Registered: Jan 20, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 22,708
User ID: 620,574

20

-----signature-----
Achim
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Link to this post
Silverwuf
Title: Have trike will babble
Registered: Jul 5, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 32,296
User ID: 225,902
I think Murron is also the best person on these boards love

Silver

-----signature-----
Women who behave themselves rarely make history.
My Give-A-Damn's Busted.
http://www.thewufs.com/2003venture/motortrike.htm
Link to this post
murron2
Title: Bloom where you are planted!
Registered: Jan 6, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 18,004
User ID: 595,429
Silverwuf posted:
I think Murron is also the best person on these boards love

Silver

love rose

Truly!

~Murron~

-----signature-----
PEACE...
it means to be in the midst
of noise, trouble and strife
and still be calm
in your heart.
Link to this post
Tipztoe
Registered: Mar 1, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,788
User ID: 900,300
Hi there,

I had to edit one of your messages. Please remember that personal attacks are not allowed. Even if you don't like him, please keep it to yourself.

Cheers,
Dev

-----signature-----
(none)
Link to this post
-Prismatic-
Title: Keeper of the Ratings
Reg Thread Offendr

Registered: Nov 18, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 159,796
User ID: 739,411
DunesVladHarkonnen posted:
-Prismatic- posted:
Kordirn posted:
Foxy honestly is nicest mod I have dealt with on the vnboards.

Murron gets my vote.

This.

Also, Pris, find a way to walk all the admin notes. Do it. Do it.

Those notes die with the board. It's not my call

-----signature-----
_____.........--------===*
The More You Know.
Take what you want from this life. It's yours.
Weight Loss Since Jan 1, 2011: Start: 263.1lbs - Current: 185.5 lbs
Lost to Date: 77.6 Lbs. http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/uXH
Link to this post
Tipztoe
Registered: Mar 1, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,788
User ID: 900,300
I just moderated a post you made for a baiting, personal attack. This isn't the sort of thing that attracts new posters to our forum, nor is it the sort of thing that will keep people around. You've been warned for this before; I hope you realize we are serious about this. Having fun on the boards is one thing, but making snide remarks about people just to raise your post count isn't going to be tolerated.

-Kestrel-
Senior Manager