Subject: He gets points for honesty I guess
The following is an actual e-mail that was in my Inbox when I arrived at work this morning. It has not been altered in any way (other than the redacted names):

From: XXXXXXXXX
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 7:33 AM
To: XXXXXXXXXX

I'm gonna be a little late. Went out for drinks for my b-day last night, movin a little slow this mornin.
Kent

Sent from my iPhone

hypnotized

-----signature-----
I had a dream. It was an incredible dream. When I awoke, I had a huge mess to clean up.
hugs
Link to this post
Lyken-P
Registered: Jan 14, '06
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 8,289
User ID: 1,108,553
As long it's not a weekly event, I think bosses will understand.