Subject: Post Your Oldest PM
From: {old}hozzykins
To: ParkStool
Date Sent: 3/9/03 3:47pm
Date Read: 3/9/03 3:47pm
Subject: thankyou
Body: you have been a friend! oh well im gonna get banned now for swearing so later

-----signature-----
No clue
what
to put
in my
PROPERTY OF JESUS
Link to this post
sliyurs
Title: Official VN Stalker
Registered: Jan 9, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 25,003
User ID: 757,507
From: Roguepaladin
To: sliyurs
Date Sent: 4/21/03 2:09pm
Date Read: 4/21/03 5:32pm
Subject: RE: Sat. Net
Body: Until they overcome the speed of light disadvantage, and having to go through multiple slow links...no.

Best bet for rural areas is a new line of sight microwave transmission net that is available in a few test areas. I've only read about it and don't have any links to any services.

From: -Gavinator-
To: -Fub4r-
Date Sent: 10/29/01 4:19pm
Date Read: 10/29/01 4:20pm
Subject: RE: staff
Body: deal

i want an energy crown so bad.

-----signature-----
"I spent a week there 12 hours a day at the keys"- Konag
azv2.11 - "I wont even have sex before marriage" <-- 36 years old cry .
"they hardly play AC and have no lifes" - Rejected
http://www.udreams.org
Link to this post
ParkStool
Title: Pleet is really smart and attractive
Registered: Feb 13, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 15,513
User ID: 769,863
You scared to get banned brah?

-----signature-----
No clue
what
to put
in my
PROPERTY OF JESUS
Link to this post
sliyurs
Title: Official VN Stalker
Registered: Jan 9, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 25,003
User ID: 757,507
Simon_Fretter posted:
Please remove the contents of your posts, this is against the terms of service.

Going to report us?

From: Samuel_DT 493 posts
To: Night-Spirit 3088 posts
Date Sent: 11/14/02 3:56pm
Date Read: 11/14/02 3:58pm
Subject: chain

-----signature-----
Ig Night Spirits Revenge/Pigstyle
Formally Night Spirit,Blood',Yob Etimanyd
12 years and you still can't fix the lag FUCK YOU turbine FUCK YOU
Link to this post
ParkBench
Title: Red-Player's Bitch
Registered: Dec 8, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 28,627
User ID: 746,552
From: Bayushi_kachiko 2811 posts
To: ParkBench 29200 posts
Date Sent: 12/8/02 7:52pm
Date Read: 12/8/02 7:52pm
Subject: Nice new AR bow...
Body: Mxpx is a punk...

-----signature-----
UD
http://www.udreams.org/
"im 6'5 and 300 pounds and i can punch a hole through your body... dont try to size me up in real life... im the one guy u dont wanna fight irl" -Magic-Tcm
Link to this post
UorDT
Registered: Aug 28, '10
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 4,534
User ID: 1,401,575
From: Vodka_Tonic
To: UorDT
Date Sent: 9/13/10 6:23pm
Date Read: 9/13/10 6:23pm
Subject: RE: yo
Body: Yo man, i'm gonna be working most this week. I had to party this weekend because i've been playing AC every weekend for the past 2 months it feels like. But I won't be on much during this week. I will be on most of the weekend though.

-----signature-----
you wish
you were
as cool
as me
brah
Link to this post
RayneOfAmber
Title: The fighting pride of Darktide
Registered: Jan 19, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 57,286
User ID: 63,607

{old}Clownhunter
</a>

RayneOfAmber
</a>

Date Sent:

4/7/01 12:14am

Date Read:

4/8/01 11:28am

Why do you want to know? </a>

Body:

Want to come kill me?

-----signature-----
http://s10.invisionfree.com/UDreams/
So, go die to an IED.
- Partyboy recruit # 72568
Link to this post
Evil-Death-Monkey
Registered: Aug 15, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 7,239
User ID: 706,687
From: gonepostal 54589 posts
To: Evil-Death-Monkey 7244 posts
Date Sent: 11/4/02 9:53am
Date Read: 11/4/02 10:06am
Subject: could be a driver issue..
Body: But you say it locks up when you reboot...at the hp logo screen...correct me if im taking this info wrong..

if its locking up at the logo screen, something else is fucking up...Try a different usb port, and hell, try a different mouse alltogether if you got one..just to see...let me know if you still need more help man..

Body: Yo man, i'm gonna be working most this week. I had to party this weekend because i've been playing AC every weekend for the past 2 months it feels like. But I won't be on much during this week. I will be on most of the weekend though.

lol this sounds about right

-----signature-----
In game:
Vodka Tonic
Whisker Biskuit
Link to this post
-Cronos-
Registered: Feb 27, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 5,976
User ID: 651,499
Smashdaliver
To:  -Cronos-
Date Sent:  2/28/02 8:36pm
Date Read:  2/28/02 8:37pm
Subject:  RE: Cottage
Body:  ive had a few villas, pain in the ass=P, just need a cottage hehe for a spare acct.

From: Drudge_Priest1
To: hobo198
Date Sent: 9/2/02 11:09am
Date Read: 9/2/02 11:22am
Subject: Dread hide
Body: I got one for ya going to take a shower be back in a few you can just PM me back with your offer.

-----signature-----
ig hea-hunter best melee in ac
or novocain stain best archer in ac
tsf
express had a huge sale today and I bought a pair of white jeans for 15 bucks -Kabs
Link to this post
hobo198
Registered: Sep 2, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 12,993
User ID: 710,765
funny one

From: Rahvin222
To: hobo198
Date Sent: 4/8/04 2:02am
Date Read: 4/8/04 6:56am
Subject: Hail, toughguy
Body: you said how bad ass you are i am calling you on it. fight me. as i said, that was my level 65, it is possible for people to have rerolls right?

i will smite you. whenever you are ready get IG and collect your ass whoppin'

Love,
Qlop

P.S. it makes me sad to look at old PM's

-----signature-----
ig hea-hunter best melee in ac
or novocain stain best archer in ac
tsf
express had a huge sale today and I bought a pair of white jeans for 15 bucks -Kabs
Link to this post
_Shang_
Title: ~Caustic~
Registered: Aug 25, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 18,730
User ID: 346,098
From: Ardin
To: _Shang_
Date Sent: 9/10/01 1:55pm
Date Read: 9/14/01 12:44pm
Subject: Hello Shang-Sun..
Body: I have a pair of AL 223 or 225 (can't remember exactly) celdeon sleeves. I'm pretty sure that they are gold with dark gold viens.

I was trying to hold onto these, but need keys and scrolls for my new mage.

Let me know if you are interested.

Do I win?

-----signature-----
O..........................................\\...O
|<O~~~{{{).........\/\/\/\~~~\\>|
|..............................................\\.|
/\................................................/\
Link to this post
Legoxiardarktide
Registered: Jan 14, '07
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 1,092
User ID: 1,198,419
From: purple_haze2 13521 posts
To: Legoxiardarktide 1099 posts
Date Sent: 2/2/07 12:35pm
Date Read: 2/2/07 12:39pm
Subject: RE: Ya
Body: Ok cool, what majors do you need?

-----signature-----
UD4LIFE
UNDERWORLD DREAMS SINCE 2005!
Link to this post
-Double_A
Title: Print Ninja
Registered: Dec 5, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 44,052
User ID: 57,620
From: -Double_A 46019 posts
To: mellaril_needs_ign_merge$$$ 1203 posts
Date Sent: 3/2/01 4:47pm
Date Read: 3/2/01 6:39pm
Subject: yaoji
Body: I got a 7-13 no bonuses bd V frost...

-----signature-----
 ^____________^
 Winter is coming.
 â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢
 God Bless Atheism
 â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢
Link to this post
ReijyngTLS
Registered: Aug 10, '07
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 7,190
User ID: 1,243,778
Well my oldest wasn't very interesting so I picked the 3rd oldest since the 2 oldest are trade list PMs.

From: SmokingCigarettes
To: ReijyngTLS
Date Sent: 8/31/07 11:59pm
Date Read: 9/1/07 1:22am
Subject: HAHAHHAHA
Body: www.myspace.com/waveofdestruction

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

OMFG HAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHHAHA

NICE MUSTACHE AHAHAAHAHA

NICE HAIR AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

NICE BEARD HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

-----signature-----
I dont
know what
to put
in my
butt
Link to this post
-Brahji-
Registered: May 21, '08
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 3,307
User ID: 1,299,419
From: pickle2676
To: -Brahji-
Date Sent: 5/24/08 8:20pm
Date Read: 7/13/08 8:43pm
Subject: clan
Body: you can go to www. theoutlawz .eu and apply to get in. its a mature group with little drama

LOLOLOL

-----signature-----
))<>((
Uortide
Underworld Dreams
http://www.udreams.org/
Link to this post
kolbar
Registered: Jul 4, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 6,087
User ID: 694,596
From: {old}Brash_IGN 254 posts
To: kolbar 6308 posts
Date Sent: 7/6/02 7:34am
Date Read: 7/6/02 7:35am
Subject: I have a GSA coat for you.
Body: Reply to this message if you want it. I like your offer.

My ingame name is Black Dirge

What is your Ingame name?

-----signature-----
free Darktide
http://pictures.care2.com/view/2/869589471
[your icon here]<--------pwns all icons!
http://www.wimp.com/fatboy/
Executer on deathwing
Link to this post
Mage_Jet_DT
Title: UD Board Warrior
Registered: Mar 21, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 42,268
User ID: 781,781

From: Yusuki_sc 16688 posts
To: Blades-Of-Death 4634 posts
Date Sent: 12/21/01 4:40pm
Date Read: 12/22/01 9:44am
Subject: RE: arm gaurd
Body: Woodsbane Cottages. Go to Holtburg, then head southeast to 40n 35e, which is where the portal ring for it is.

I'll be in-game as Yusuki in about an hour, and I should be on most of the night.

From: Carebear-
To: ParkStool
Date Sent: 3/10/03 3:20pm
Date Read: 3/10/03 3:26pm
Subject: <3?
Body: <3!

I miss that man sad

-----signature-----
No clue
what
to put
in my
PROPERTY OF JESUS
Link to this post
VenX
Registered: Nov 22, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 2,469
User ID: 740,747
From: ekul1
To: VenX
Date Sent: 12/18/02 7:06pm
Date Read: 12/19/02 11:35am
Subject: : 130 mod 290 wield craft 3 md= +10 only 3.6k!!
Body: Hi,

just checking what's the status of the bow.

My bid was 400 iron, 100 black opal and 20 plats.

I can probably work on that a bit if necessary.

Let me know

Haha, back when we bid in salvage and plats.... and i actually found decent items to trade!

-----signature-----
Player of Vengeance X
Guess whos back?!
Lotus is my hero!
yea, but ven, you didnt have a big stinky fish, and you didnt smell like stinky big fish & you got a mad sexy marine body =) - stabu
Link to this post
Gandalf_of_the_Shire
Registered: Dec 20, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 19,107
User ID: 564,077
Jeez there was salvage in 2002? I don't remember that for some reason, always thought it came later. Here's mine:

From: Kurak 12707 posts
To: Gandalf_of_the_Shire 19442 posts
Date Sent: 1/2/02 4:36am
Date Read: 1/3/02 3:31am
Subject: Halo
Body: Got broadband with at least 128 upload (256 is best) you CAN play halo online =)

Need a hub...or router, 3 cables, a computer with a cable modem and network card...

Gamespy tunnel
Gamespy Arcade

From: Rakkir
To: Komplex_VN
Date Sent: 5/26/03 8:16pm
Date Read: 5/27/03 12:28pm
Subject: Cottage
Body: so what are u looking for .. price range ... # of sing ... # of bags of steel

shit went up a couple more, found out me and sliyurs sent some back and forth like 10 fucking years ago!

From: sliyurs
To: Komplex_VN
Date Sent: 6/30/03 11:30am
Date Read: 6/30/03 12:16pm
Subject: DAoC
Body: How many people are usually online at a time...will it work with a 56k modem...Awesome graphics card though, and like is the fighting good, addictive, quests, friends. is the armor/weapon part like AC?

From: Komplex_VN
To: sliyurs
Date Sent: 6/30/03 12:18pm
Date Read: 6/30/03 2:12pm
Subject: RE: DAoC
Body: camelotherald.com

usually 1000+ ppl on my server at one time. its realm vs realm (RvR), where each realm goes into other realms to capture their keeps/relics to make them more powerful. armor and stuff look better than AC, and the spell effects are way cooler. its worth getting. 56k should work. im on DSL and it runs smooth, no lag

From: sliyurs
To: Komplex_VN
Date Sent: 6/30/03 2:15pm
Date Read: 6/30/03 2:23pm
Body: do you have patrons and what not? and is xp easy to get like AC...and the chat, how is that?

From: Komplex_VN
To: sliyurs
Date Sent: 6/30/03 2:24pm
Date Read: 6/30/03 10:20pm
Body: guilds yes, patrons no. exp is easy to find. and chat is alright

sorry i wasnt much help bro, lol

From: Klink
To: Komplex_VN
Date Sent: 9/18/03 12:38pm
Date Read: 9/18/03 3:28pm
Subject: I just restarted UO
Body: I lost my GM mage account due to a billing error, dude I LOVE UO I would give it a good home in a heartbeat...

I was Xenos of PAC

Klink

From: Komplex_VN
To: Klink
Date Sent: 9/18/03 3:29pm
Date Read: 9/18/03 3:34pm
Subject: RE: I just restarted UO
Body: Yeh, I trust you more than the other people that msged me.

Account name: ********
password: ********

From: Klink
To: Komplex_VN
Date Sent: 9/18/03 3:42pm
Date Read: 9/18/03 3:53pm
Body: ROXORRORORORORORORORROROORROORORORR

I'ma pee myself you pwn me so much!!!

Klink

rom: Komplex_VN
To: Klink
Date Sent: 9/18/03 3:38pm
Date Read: 9/18/03 3:41pm
Body: np bro. and yeh i pwn

it is not subscribed atm, and is about a 38-48 month account, so go nuts. kill ppl, do whatever. my friend was playing it last, but i dunno whats left. i know the house decayed and there is a GM or 2. but enjoy!

From: Klink
To: Komplex_VN
Date Sent: 9/20/03 11:03am
Date Read: 9/20/03 11:33am
Subject: Hey man
Body: Are you sure that the info you gave me on the acct was right? just tried to get it running and it is telling me itsnot...

Klink

rom: Komplex_VN
To: Klink
Date Sent: 9/20/03 11:36am
Date Read: 9/20/03 3:18pm
Subject: RE: Hey man
Body: sec

https://www.ultima-registration.com/en/index.html

go to edit account

name: ********
pass: ********

works for me, subscribe it then play

From: _Non_
To: _Lake_
Date Sent: 9/29/03 9:38pm
Date Read: 9/29/03 9:41pm
Subject: r u awaek?!11
Body: r u?!!?!?!

You are all in violation of the Terms of Service. I have notified the moderators about the offense.

Scientific and Statistical analysis showing social and economic inequality is the downfall of society (From TED conference): http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/06/opinion/wilkinson-inequality-harm/index.html?&hpt=hp_c2
Link to this post
Komplex_VN
Registered: May 24, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 13,127
User ID: 805,422
they cant ban us all

From: VULTURE0.o 6044 posts
To: Antero_needs_ign_merge$$$
Date Sent: 5/26/01 8:33pm
Date Read: 5/26/01 11:55pm
Subject: just vulture =p
Body: thats cool ill just talk to u tuesday then. I hope to have the highest bid. Will be hard to best what ill offer hehe =p. glad i saw your post been wanting matty robe FOREVER!!! hehe. thnx for response and hope to talk to u soon =))

lmao mines hilarious.

-----signature-----
Dark Souls = Every gamer should give it a try
Best pvp system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62fhmWDkx8
Link to this post
Simon_Fretter
Registered: Nov 1, '10
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 4,373
User ID: 1,405,960

No, I am not a moderator. I am just an average user on VN Boards who wishes to maintain the privacy in "Private Messages".

No, I am not a moderator. I am just an average user on VN Boards who wishes to maintain the privacy in "Private Messages".

i thought it was an ongoing joke that you report, but i'm beginning to think you're serious....

No, you're just a retard with no life who for some sad, sad reason is hopelessly addicted to this board and pretending like you're a moderator.

I bet Simon has a mustache irl, so he can use it as a dick broom at the gay bar - SemiroundPiano
Link to this post
CatholicPriest
Registered: Oct 15, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 9,151
User ID: 49,482
_Lake_ posted:
Simon_Fretter posted:

No, I am not a moderator. I am just an average user on VN Boards who wishes to maintain the privacy in "Private Messages".

i thought it was an ongoing joke that you report, but i'm beginning to think you're serious....

No, he's quite serious.

He truly needs help.

I bet Simon has a mustache irl, so he can use it as a dick broom at the gay bar - SemiroundPiano
Link to this post
Hunter_of_Tears
Registered: Oct 31, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 11,578
User ID: 733,420
From: H.O.G
To: Hunter_of_Tears
Date Sent: 10/31/02 11:22am
Date Read: 11/1/02 9:21pm
Subject: NEO for plats
Body: I traded my GSA for 120 last week..

I will do the 2 scints for the same

-----signature-----
afk
Hunta of Tears ig
Link to this post
Hunter_of_Tears
Registered: Oct 31, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 11,578
User ID: 733,420
This one brings me way back

From: -Double_A
To: Hunter_of_Tears
Date Sent: 4/30/03 5:29pm
Date Read: 4/30/03 5:35pm
Subject: Hola
Body: I'm supposed to ban you for profanity. It was in a chat log so you'll just get a warning, but if you could be careful in the future, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

-----signature-----
afk
Hunta of Tears ig
Link to this post
Simon_Fretter
Registered: Nov 1, '10
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 4,373
User ID: 1,405,960
Lake, do you have any idea how bad these boards were before I came here?

Thanks to me, you can finally browse these boards at work. And you'd be surprised, a lot of people have jobs and want a little entertainment on the side. I give that to you all, and you spit in my face. It's a thankless job.

From: Roguepaladin
To: sliyurs
Date Sent: 4/21/03 2:09pm
Date Read: 4/21/03 5:32pm
Body: Until they overcome the speed of light disadvantage, and having to go through multiple slow links...no.

Best bet for rural areas is a new line of sight microwave transmission net that is available in a few test areas. I've only read about it and don't have any links to any services.

just read this again...bro you were like 11, wtf.

From: XaqLC
To: {old}Immortal_Laguz
Date Sent: 9/9/01 4:53pm
Date Read: 9/9/01 4:59pm
Subject: Rarr
Body: God damn this sux0rz

-----signature-----
SWTOR - The Fatman
Master Ba'iter
The Caulkmaster Legacy
Troll Inc
Link to this post
Snackpack_Genocide
Registered: Aug 20, '08
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 4,170
User ID: 1,316,034
Dirty_Elf
To: Snackpack_Genocide
Date Sent: 9/3/09 6:43pm
Date Read: 9/4/09 1:38pm
Subject: RE: Gaunts and CS acid bow
Body: aight, someone in my guild bid 275 on the gaunts and i usually give them a decent discount, some other people are interested in them too

the bow just make an offer...

-----signature-----
When did you lose yours (virginity)?
I lost mine when I was 9 to a pit bull named Margaret.
Snackpack Genocide- level 256+ T Pain- level 210+
Luvyoulongtime- level 234+
Link to this post
-Double_A
Title: Print Ninja
Registered: Dec 5, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 44,052
User ID: 57,620
Hunter_of_Tears posted:
This one brings me way back

From: -Double_A
To: Hunter_of_Tears
Date Sent: 4/30/03 5:29pm
Date Read: 4/30/03 5:35pm
Body: I'm supposed to ban you for profanity. It was in a chat log so you'll just get a warning, but if you could be careful in the future, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Nice.

That actually sums up how I modded really well in one post. Every other mod (outside DT at least) loved banning, but didn't realize they chased away users.

People like GP (and dozens of others) should still be here, a perfect homerun scenario poster to have on your board, but other mods step in and ban him every other day for trivial shit.

-----signature-----
 ^____________^
 Winter is coming.
 â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢
 God Bless Atheism
 â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢â€¢
Link to this post
Simon_Fretter
Registered: Nov 1, '10
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 4,373
User ID: 1,405,960
-Double_A posted:

People like GP (and dozens of others) should still be here, a perfect homerun scenario poster to have on your board, but other mods step in and ban him every other day for trivial shit.

Do you remember a user named Vox Dei, that was me.

Body: I'm supposed to ban you for profanity. It was in a chat log so you'll just get a warning, but if you could be careful in the future, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Nice.

That actually sums up how I modded really well in one post. Every other mod (outside DT at least) loved banning, but didn't realize they chased away users.

People like GP (and dozens of others) should still be here, a perfect homerun scenario poster to have on your board, but other mods step in and ban him every other day for trivial shit.

Agreed. There were many different mods with many different attitudes towards these boards and some of them ruined it long ago.

-----signature-----
afk
Hunta of Tears ig
Link to this post
.LoXish-KoFC.
Registered: Apr 18, '01
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 8,154
User ID: 88,811
From: Hakari
To: .LoXish-KoFC.
Date Sent: 4/20/01 6:36pm
Date Read: 5/6/01 7:52pm
Subject: RE: Ingots
Body: Full service include:

Making of a High quality ingot;
Buying the Gilph;
Buffs Lvl 6;
Portal to crater;
At least 2 bodyguards Lvl 50>;

AND JUST FOR 3 Motes!!!!!!

U can ask for a lower fee !!!!

-----signature-----
TFK, HOS, Get Down.
I can't even remember the characters I've played...
Link to this post
CoffeeandBagel
Registered: Aug 28, '10
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 2,994
User ID: 1,401,581
From: BarelyBagelIII
To: Coffeeandbagel
Date Sent: 12/21/99 8:09pm
Date Read: 12/21/99 10:31pm
Subject: RE: Used Flesh light Auction Winner
Body: I came up with the M notes in game, can you send a video of how to use it? Do you want SIK instead of M notes? I can do a pack full of M notes or $20

From:dark-rocx
To: XxDamnationxX
Date Sent: 3/2/08 2:50pm
Date Read: 3/2/08 4:18pm
Subject: RE: Router
Body: well the one im using is BEFSR41 the only issue I have had I think this is
just to being older is occasionally it cuts out and just stops all
internet access, but a quick reset fixs it. this just started recently
ive had the thing for 5 years now no problems

-----signature-----
UD
"smoke crack live forever" - Franchise
"Sexiest 8 year old in ac" - ThemeForAJackal
"then they said i needed a helmet to run it again.... so it musta been pretty fast" - Rejected
Link to this post
Prodan-FF
Registered: Jan 11, '11
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 917
User ID: 1,411,465
From:_________
To: Prodan-FF
Date Sent: 5/4/11 4:46pm
Date Read: 5/4/11 5:15pm
Subject: Serpents flight.
Body: I got all kinds of stuff I'd trade for it out of game. Tons of older console games, some 360/ps3 stuff. Got a wii that's dead that could be fixed for cheap by someone that knows what they're doing. Wouldn't be opposed to cash deal if it's not too crazy or a combo deal. Got computer parts and some video cards. Lemme know.

^ lol what

Body: I came up with the M notes in game, can you send a video of how to use it? Do you want SIK instead of M notes? I can do a pack full of M notes or $20

LOL

-----signature-----
(none)
Link to this post

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Powered by PHP