Subject: @Goat (or: "Old PMs")
Perusing old PMs when I came across this gem:

Goatstar posted:
From: Goatstar 61256 posts
To: Umlap 32236 posts
Date Sent: 12/29/05 5:21am
Date Read: 12/29/05 9:57am
Subject: Grapefruit
Body: Ever feel like there are people at the moon watching you?

I certainly do, but only while i'm eating peanuts.

no clue wtf this was about and I'm too lazy to go back and see. However, I did giggle

-----signature-----
cb umlap <+1folife> reporting for duty
dogscratch
um**p
reab
all moved elsewhere
Link to this post
Chickennugget101
Title: [face_peace] =+2
Registered: Feb 5, '03
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 12,008
User ID: 767,206
"From: NoRamis
To: Chickennugget101
Date Sent: 4/8/05 8:48pm
Date Read: 4/9/05 8:48am
Subject: in yer pic
Body:
"I'll heal you for 5g"

hilarity ensued when i read that ... hahaha ... man, stop taking advantage of the newbies

-nr"

He secretly always thought I was funny. And wtf goat haha..

From: Fiercely 11312 posts
To: Vallora 9011 posts
Date Sent: 10/15/04 1:47pm
Date Read: 10/15/04 1:50pm
Subject: i'll give up waffles
Body: ok, I am bad, and I will give up waffles if you really want me to. grin

-----signature-----
Mellody.
http://tinyurl.com/c7rzg tongue
Retired Guild Taxi [Eclipse/Hib/Galahad]
"BECAUSE THIS GAME IS MADE FOR RVR AND EPIC BATTLES, NOT 8V8 YOU ELITEST FGT."
Link to this post
Milkand
Title: Transfarmer
Registered: Mar 8, '05
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 23,402
User ID: 1,033,879
lol ^^ fiercely! love

From: kerika1
To: Huntler
Date Sent: 8/23/04 8:49am
Date Read: 8/23/04 10:23am
Subject: Warning Your signature

Your signature is not appropriate for this board system. Please remove the word cock as it is considered TOS for profanity-sexual inunedo.

-----signature-----

Huntler50 hunterRR5
Gorespin50sham Jugeo50runie
"You can call me just bout anythin but atleast you can't call me an alb"Carion1
An original Black cock
"Now they will know why they are afraid of the Dark, Now they will learn why they fear the Night"

You have 24 hours after reading this PM to change your signature to avoid a ban.

This was a funny gem, was a starting member of the guild Shadow Gypsies tongue our emblem was a black rooster if anyone remembers it (the joke was we were black cocks tongue )

How could anyone from Galahad ever forget the black cocks of doom!!! love

-----signature-----
Mellody.
http://tinyurl.com/c7rzg tongue
Retired Guild Taxi [Eclipse/Hib/Galahad]
"BECAUSE THIS GAME IS MADE FOR RVR AND EPIC BATTLES, NOT 8V8 YOU ELITEST FGT."
Link to this post
Huntler
Title: Made in Ireland
Registered: Jun 11, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 5,844
User ID: 933,090
grin

From: telwelas 20722 posts
To: Lasrael_Hellblade 9086 posts
Date Sent: 12/10/04 8:42pm
Date Read: 12/10/04 8:42pm
Subject: RE: lmfao
Body: Haha, ya. I'm surprised actually that our last thread just died from attention, and not from a lock. NoRamis must find us amusing, or at least tolerable. tongue Good times sir, good times. <3 grin

thinking

-----signature-----
XBL and PSN: Shad0wn9ne
Link to this post

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Powered by PHP