Author Topic: Where did the use of "con" originate in MMOs?
Poit-Narf
Title: Cleric of Juan
Registered: Jul 11, '04
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 46,296
User ID: 943,679
Subject: Where did the use of "con" originate in MMOs?
As in, when an enemy cons red or blue or whatever. I believe it's short for "consider", but what MMO did the term come from?

-----signature-----
"I think so, Brain, but there's still a bug stuck in here from last time."
Rift: Deepstrike/Guardian
Poit (Mage), Point (Rogue), Popit (Cleric), Poiyt (Warrior)
http://immortal-guild.com/
"You're so heterophobic" -Lyli
Link to this post
Sgian_Dubh