Subject: Cox Comm data overage?
I have been a cox comm subscriber for over 15 years. My internet usage has never changed, but I get this email from cox today for the first time. The path/source of the mail is listed below the message. has anyone experienced this before?
posted:
Usage for Current Billing Period: 202 Gigabytes

Dear Cox High Speed Internet Customer:

We are glad that you are getting the most out of your Cox High Speed Internet Service. However, you recently exceeded your Internet package's monthly data usage amount. The monthly data usage amount for each Cox High Speed Internet package is listed in the Features and Limits of Service located at...

http://ww2.cox.com/aboutus/policies/limitations.cox

The monthly data usage amount combines download and upload usage.

Monthly data usage amounts exist so that we can provide all Cox High Speed Internet customers with a great online experience. Because some customers may not realize that they are using more data than allowed, we are actively notifying customers like you when the amount is exceeded.

If you have further questions regarding this policy or feel that you received this notice in error, you may contact Cox Tier 2 Support at 1-888-978-3250.

We hope you continue to enjoy your Cox High Speed Internet service, keeping in mind the monthly data usage amount for your Internet package.

Thank you for being a Cox High Speed Internet customer.

Sincerely,

Cox Communications

posted:
From: Cox Customer Safety <abuse@cox.net>