Author Topic: Found an old Email, From Sanya Weathers (Thomas) Director of Community Relations
The_Dragonmare
Registered: ????
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 0
User ID: 0
Subject: Found an old Email, From Sanya Weathers (Thomas) Director of Community Relations
While playing mordred, I had stumbled across how to duplicate items,
Heres the emails we exchanged,
Thought it was pretty cool I forgot I had changed DAOC in a good way =p

sanya Weathers
To 'steven holenchuk'
You should certainly be rewarded. The prize for most big bugs is a shirt,
but dupe bugs like this one get one lifetime free account.

Is account name "ftball57" the one you want tagged as free, or would you
prefer a different account to be marked that way?

Sanya M. Weathers
Director of Community Relations
Mythic Entertainment
http://www.camelotherald.com