Author Topic: A loot finder type plug in
suntzukali2
Registered: Jan 23, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 21,117
User ID: 626,430
Subject: A loot finder type plug in
Like the old Bandit sight program. Soon mana forge loot will be dropping on di creatures and would like something to help me find set pieces and epics.

-----signature-----
The ultimate end of all revolutionary social change is to establish the sanctity of human life, the dignity of man, the right of every human being to liberty and well-being. Emma Goldman
self portrait
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/xyzzy11686
Link to this post
agnari
Registered: Oct 10, '00
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 7,440
User ID: 48,760
findit is one onption, another is if alinco has been updated (look here on this board for the link to the update in beta, as the plugin index indicates alinco is a non supported plug in - author may have returned since index page was updated and was/is working on an update), the 3rd option is vtank or the horrid Lifetank.

-----signature-----
Ag Nar
Portal Mule Master of the Loresraat
Mastering the pixels of gamedom, 1 MMORPG at a time..
Link to this post
yaroz_vn
Registered: Jun 30, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 12,168
User ID: 693,371
Alinco is not supported. There is no new beta for it. There is a beta for AlincoBuffs.

Currently, no plugins can ID sets. They can see that there is a level req to wield them, but can't determine what set they belong to.

-----signature-----
Proud member of The Knights of Fortune
Mr Adventure - Lil' Pew - Da Noob - Qar
Yaroz - Yanno
http://www.fortunesway.com
Link to this post
Maglett_of_FF
Registered: May 17, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 4,900
User ID: 680,348
Alinco, my understanding is thus, the Original author had returned to AC, and I thought I read was looking at some of the ALinco related stuff. Also The original author had granted permission (and source code) to another person so they could work on it as well, but this person has had some RL time sinks pop up and thus not have a chance to work on it yet....
Either way if a newer or tweaked to add some of the recent changes version came out I'd be happy, I use 1.5.0 despite it's non-original author origins as it picks up the Black Coral on DI which I recall 1.4.9 does NOT do.

-----signature-----
Edits are for spelling :^)
Trophy Compendium http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=90389010
/a Devil's Saint says, "what we teach our Children we become" June 3, 2008
Link to this post
suntzukali2
Registered: Jan 23, '02
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 21,117
User ID: 626,430
Well just epics and set armors are coming in a patch soon. Can alinco find those ?

-----signature-----
The ultimate end of all revolutionary social change is to establish the sanctity of human life, the dignity of man, the right of every human being to liberty and well-being. Emma Goldman
self portrait
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/xyzzy11686
Link to this post
-Ankin-
Registered: Mar 10, '09
Extended Info (if available)
Real Post Cnt: 169
User ID: 1,350,960
Other than LifeTank, is it currently possible to configure any of these options (Alinco, VTank and Find It!) to detect Epics and Sets (or even lvl 180 wield reqs)?

EDIT: Spelling